Tuesday, October 26, 2004

the temporary absurdist

The purpose of this site is to provide a temporary home for the writings, comments, and messages usually posted at The New Absurdist. Anyone can post stories here by e-mailing me and having me add your e-mail address to the blog. You will need to create a Blogger.Com id in order to start posting. I will shortly be adding a message board link to this page. If you know of TNA regulars who have not been notified of this site please pass the word on.

Some people have commented "doesn't TNA already have a blog?" Yes, it does, but it doesn't have the capability of commenting on stories because it is an older blog. Also, it is ugly.

So welcome to the site, I hope it will fulfill it's function. When TNA goes back online it will no longer have a purpose and will be shut down...

7 Comments:

Blogger headsfromspace said...

Thanks Dreamer. Maybe it'll be a good temporary home if we can round up some of the homeless absurdist. TNA has been down three months and counting...

October 28, 2004 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger headsfromspace said...

Welcome aboard, AD! Man, it's been a while hasn't it? Just got the new message board up and it looks good. Hope some more of the old gang shows up soon...

October 28, 2004 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger satan165 said...

i am here

October 28, 2004 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger headsfromspace said...

Welcome aboard Bossman. I'll be adding your link to the sidebar as soon as I get a chance. Do you have any e-mail addresses from TNA? I've only been able to send out about 15 invites--I know I'm missing some people...

October 28, 2004 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger headsfromspace said...

Nice hearing from you Cake. What's the name of that e-zine? I think I heard about it somewhere but I don't have the link. Tell any TNA regulars about this place, will you? Drop by anytime...

October 28, 2004 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Justynn Tyme said...

Well, well, well, we finally meet again. Hows the gold star I left on your third cheek? As long as its still there I shall be near. Now who's got a beer for your truly? I'll take an orangina if you have one. Kiss kiss what no tongue?

October 28, 2004 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger headsfromspace said...

Hey Rocky ::

Welcome and return often. The site is just getting started and we're trying to generate some activity with posts, stories, and a message board. Got your link up on the sidebar too...

November 4, 2004 at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home