Thursday, August 09, 2007

Web Death 2007 New Absurdist Anthology

Hello Everyone ::

To celebrate the death of TNA, I'm planning an e-book anthology featuring one story from everyone who's a member of The New Absurdist.

Rules for submission to the anthology:

1) Everyone gets in. That is, everyone who has posted at least one story on
The New Absurdist website.

2) Do not send a story that has been published in ANOTHER TNA anthology. That would not make sense.

3) No story will be rejected. Some minimal editing for punctuation and clarity may be needed, but that's it. But please, please send your BEST!

4) Don't send something really long. Try to keep it to a few hundred words.

YOU CAN HELP!

I have a few e-mails for people, but since TNA is down as of this writing (aug 9) and few people are visiting the forum, I need people like Ray and Justynn to contact absurdists and tell them about the anthology.

YES WE NEED ARTWORK FOR THE COVER!

YES WE ARE LOOKING FOR ESSAYS!

This anthology will be HUGE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol Novack said...

The link to The New Absurdist Website got me nowhere, so to speak. I may have something to post, eventually, when I next have Internet access via my own computer (I'm away from home). What's the dealine, if any, for the anthology?

Carol
http://carolnovack.blogspot.com

PS. hi, brent!!!

August 14, 2007 at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home