Friday, August 10, 2007

Justynn Tyme Weighs In

Justynn Tyme has posted some thoughts about the upcoming Web Death 2007 New Absurdist Anthology at his weblog He is a nice person. I recommended him for membership in The Legion of Death. Membership is pending.

We have three submissions for the Anthology so far. I hope to get at least thirty. I want this thing to be MASSIVE. I want it to be so mindblowingly huge that Donald Trump will look at it and say

"this is huge!"

That's how huge I want it to be.

Ray Fracolossy was caught lurking at the TNA Message Board yesterday. He failed to reply to my post. This is less than optimum. Et tu, Ray?

1 Comments:

Blogger Justynn Tyme said...

I am already a member of kevin's sullivans Legion of Doom. So I can wait. Will I get a cool name like the porcupine of murderous intent.

August 13, 2007 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home